flier designed by Natalie Rae Good
Saturday, April 27th 10am-7pm @ Gowanus Ballroom (55 9th Street in Brooklyn)!
FREE TO THE PUBLIC (WITH SUGGESTED DONATION OF $10)
• Japanese Bookbinding
• Make Your Own Ricotta
• Indian cooking - Classic curries
• Knitting 101: fingerless gloves in the round
• Japanese Shibori dying techniques
• How to order wine in a restaurant
• Double Dutch
• Xerox Print Transfer
• Body Image & Your Mood
• Single sheet, pamphlet style book layout
• 596 Acres: How to Reclaim vacant public land
• Beer Styles and Flavors
• Get that Paper: how to overhaul your resume and portfolio
• Basics of Lacto-Fermentation: learn how to make sauerkraut & other fermented veggies
• Intro to Juggling
• Poetry for Kids
• Worm Composting
• Bike Mechanics 101
> > > class descriptions here < < <
Classes will be offered in 1-hour blocks, with three classes per block. You will be able to attend up to 6 classes throughout the day. No pre-registration necessary, just show up!
Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/257299014405216/
AFTER PARTY FROM 7-10PM SPONSORED BY BITTER & ESTERS and music by DJ Polkadot (spinning old 45s & 78s)!
First 100 folks that come and make a $10 donation get a free BKSS koozie!