CLASS SCHEDULE for OCTOBER 10th, 2009
- The day will consist of 5 blocks of 90-minute classes, with 3 classes taking place per block.
- Admission is a suggested donation of $10.
- Participants can attend as many or as few classes as they like, but are encouraged to make a day of learning.
- There is no need to sign-up, just come on the day of the Skillshare—it’s first-come, first-served.
A - How to brew kombucha
B - Massage Basics: taking care of yourself & others
C - Magic & balloon animals
A - Henna Body Art
B - Bicycle Mechanics 101
C - Screenprinting basics & DIY Techniques
A - Basic Raw Food Preparation: the art of “uncooking”
B - Upcycling 101: Bottles into glasses and vases
C - Fiber Arts
A - Party Favorites - infused liquor, homemade ginger ale & tasty snack
B - Natural Jewelry Casting
C - DIY Electronics
A - Make Your Own Butter and Ricotta (with recipes & ideas for using both)
B - Home Audio Production
C - Bags for the People (reusable bag making workshop)
(7-9pm) Sponsored by Brooklyn Brewery!
* main room (A), a wood workshop (B), and a screen-printing room (C)